And, Envision My Place in the Future.
“I hope that people see me as open, strongly decisive and as a helpful person.”
Ideal Traits: Extravert, open ( a bit), decisiveness
- Theodore Roosevelt – President Roosevelt is a very historical character. I would love to eat lunch with him at his ranch.
- Mayor Julianne – Showed what a real leader is during 911.
- Coach Lombardi – A great leader.
- Ronald Reagan – Surrounded himself with the most knowledgeable and successful people.
- Walt Disney – …for his creativity.
- James Herriot– Human-Animal Bond
- Susan Sorrentino – My favorite attorney who gets to the point without being offensive and engages devils to advocate so all sides are heard.
- Deb Lopez – the most awesome gender fluid individual visionary and professional I have ever met.
Values: Spouse, friends, dogs, Intelligence, community, and ambition.
Values I live by; Honesty, contributor, friendship, a quest for knowledge and giving back.
Favorite Color: Blue (teal or turquoise).
When I’m with family, friends or peers I am…. sarcastic, witty, talkative, engaging, don’t accept the status quo.
Most Memorable Things in Life: The day I picked out Sonny my dog of 16 years. Sonny was a yellow lab.
Winning Non-Profit of the Year with HAWS from the Waukesha County Executive Daniel Vrakas.
When my German Shepherd Mason passed his air scenting certification test.
Most Admired (Still Alive): Meryl Streep.- She has a lot of talent and style, managed to raise her kids to be normal and well adjusted.
Condoleezza Rice – Condoleezza is very level headed, did a very important job in the political arena. She put her job first and politics second. Level headed, intelligent and well-spoken.
Ellen – Ellen makes me laugh.
Mayor Julianne – He handled 911
George Bush – Then he handled the shit storm.
Proudest Moments: When I bought my own little house, made the varsity softball team when I was a freshman, went 18 miles in a kayak in Royal National Park in Lake Superior.
Lynn Olenik | Executive Director The Humane Animal Welfare Society (HAWS) | email@example.com